Field Service Technician / Trainer - Electronics - North America (#309826)
Our client is a global leader in the electronic inspection systems for the packaging industry and due to growth and increased demand for their product line they are currently looking to add a Field Service Technician/Trainer to their team.
In this role you will travel extensively throughout North America to oversee the installation of the new equipment, troubleshooting and validation of recently installed equipment and provide customer training on high speed automated industrial inspection equipment. The client will offer full training on their product line, supply you with a laptop and cell phone and all required equipment.
Their product line is used extensively in the food and beverage industry for automated testing and scanning in a number of fields from bottle pressure, processes to ensure bottles are clean and empty, fill levels and filled product inspection to ensure product safety.
What You Offer:
- At least 2 years field service experience
- The ability and desire to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Strong computer skills to include networking, operating system familiarity, MS Office knowledge/proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint).
-Strong Interpersonal Skills; ability to relate to all personnel levels and cultures
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong training capabilities, training experience a plus. Training end users is approximately 50% of the position.
- Comfortable with both electrical and mechanical work
- No engineering degree is required, but electronic testing experience in the aviation, manufacturing or military settings is very desirable.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail please apply directly and you can also send your resume directly to email@example.com
Training experience (Must Have)
Electronics Testing Experience (Must Have)
Understanding of Basic Networking (IP/DNS/Subnet) (Must Have)
Desire to Travel (Must Have)
Click here to apply